Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Battle for Brielle Part 3: Silent Auction and other Spring Fling Activities

Brielle Burr's Story is so incredible, and I was truly blessed to be able to photograph the fundraising event for her Spring Fling Benefit. In this third and final part are pictures of the dedicated volunteers at the event, vendors and contributors, fun games and prizes from the event including a ring toss, cake walk, bouncy castles, face painting, and the silent auction.


To learn more about Brielle's story watch here:)



Part 3: Silent Auction and other Spring Fling Activities



















































Being a part of this event was such a special privilege for me, I am so grateful for her and her story that brings out so much goodness in others. I hope you enjoyed this day as much as I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment